Saturday, January 17, 2009

Why?

I was talking to my mom today, and she told me she asked Skylar if he misses his dad. Skylar says "No he's not my dad anymore" My mom asked him why does he say that " Because he doesn't come and see me and when I go to their house they don't have my picture on the wall. They have Neo's and owens, he's not my dad". Now I don't know about you guys but that hurts my heart. Sky used to want to spend time with his dad and go to his house but his dad doesn't call him or ask for him to come over or have part in his school stuff and what not. Sky feels like he's too busy with his girlfriends kids to be able to be bothered with him. I don't blame Skylar one bit but it hurts my heart that it's happend to him. He needs a male figure in his life to help him through the times that obviously I cant. I do have a wonderful most amazing man ever that Skylar really loves and adores, I just hope that one day he wont go out of our lives like sky's dad did to him. The way I look at this relationship, I wanna be in it forever. I've never felt like that with any of my past relationships, but my view on this one is different, it feels right. I just don't know what his view is. Anyways I just needed to get the whole sky's dad thing out.....Until next time....